We received the Swaddle UP 50/50 Transition Bag from Love To Dream. These are my own thoughts based off my experience using the Swaddle UP 50/50 Transition Bag.
We’ve used many swaddles since Juliette came home from the hospital. She had a startle reflex like no other. We wanted to provide her the comfort of being wrapped in our arms however, while sleeping in her crib that would be impossible. Her safety is our priority. We like to use the ABC’s of Safe Sleep.
- ALONE – Use a fitted sheet, no loose blankets and no toys!
- BACK – Back is best!
- CRIB – Feel free to offer a pacifier to help soothe your little one to sweet dreamy land. Use the same guidelines for a bassinet.
Experiencing The Love To Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 Transition Bag
Once I opened the package I fell in love with the garment after one touch. It’s so soft and the fabric is stretchy! Some of the features that I love is that it’s light-weight, the dual zipper makes it easy for diaper changes and the wings which we’ll talk about below. l also like that it converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use.
Benefits and Tips for using Love To Dream Swaddle UP
- The Swaddle UP and Swaddle UP Transition Bag/Suit are certified hip-healthy by the “International Hip Dysplasia Institute”. Their design allows hips and legs to move freely and naturally.
- Swaddle UP 50/50 is the simplest solution to gradually transition your baby from swaddled to arms-free sleep, all while maintaining your baby’s cherished sleep routine
- When baby first shows signs of rolling, zip off one wing allowing one arm to be free and the other covered. A few nights later, zip off the other wing allowing both arms to be free.
We’re passionate about safe sleep and being able to get some sleep ourselves. Love To Dream focus is “safer sleep made simple” and I believe they’ve accomplished just that! I highly recommend giving Love To Dream products a try! Purchasing link included not for monetary purposes.
Want a chance to win an awesome prize featuring Love To Dream Swaddle UP? Head over to our Passionate Pattens Instagram page for our Thankful For Sleep Giveaway!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this product. This makes it a lot easier for me to chose gifts for all the expectant parents.
You’re welcome, it was the one item I knew nothing about until she was born. We get so much sleep now!
Lovely blog you have heere